Friday, July 25, 2008

Twin Falls Temple

Stu, Blue and I had the opportunity to visit some dear friends for ours (Vaughn and Alison Hixson) in Jerome Idaho over the 24th of July holiday. While we were in Idaho we got to visit the Twin Falls Temple open house. This temple was much smaller than the temples I am use to seeing, but the fine details inside the temple was not lacking. Idaho's state flower the Syringa was everywhere inside the temple. The carpet, the wallpaper, the stain glass window, even in the metal railing.
The outside of the temple was just as beautiful. Because you are not allowed to take pictures of the interior of the temple, we loaded up on pictures outside.












Twin Falls Temple


Stu and Sarah in front of the temple




























Twin Falls Temple




Stu and Drew
















Sarah and Mason

1 comment:

Alison Hixson said...

I am so glad you guys came up and brought your fun wii games! We need to start planning another time for you to come back up! Love ya!