Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Memory Lane Road Street Avenue

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories you have!!

3 comments:

Alison Hixson said...

I don't really remember any specifics of our first meeting either, but I do remember the first time that I realized who you were. You had come to our center looking for Vaughn and I was at my desk. You stood by his desk looking around. I remember thinking, "Wow, that must be Sarah. Why didn't he go for her instead!" You've always been beautiful! I don't think you knew that I was sitting right there watching you!

I had so much fun hanging out with you that night we went to see Crystal (considering the circumstances!) and going out to dinner numerous times!

Stuart and Sarah said...

For Hillary:
Hill I remember meeting you in college of course! Since you were dating Corey and I started dated Josh that really is what help to cement our friendship and it hasn't stopped. I am soo glad we met and have stayed such great friends over the years!

Stuart and Sarah said...

For Ashley G.: Ashley I remember your bubbly personality when I first moved from Fidelity to Veritude. Since we had both been in that same situation, we were able to talk about things. You were always so much, and then we became TRAX buddies. I still miss riding TRAX's home with you. Oh and both had a dog (Our kiddies) so we always had something to talk about