THE PRINCE HAS ARRIVED

Jacob David Marshall was born on March 12, 2008 at 3:39 PM. He was
2 weeks early, however Krisite is known for going early so they were prepared. Jacob weighted in at 7 lbs and 15 oz. The nurse told Krisite if he hadn't peed right before they weighted him he probably would have weighted 8 lbs. He was 19 1/2 inches long and had quite a bit of hair. He was so alert the whole time we were there, just looking around and probably wondering 'what have I gotten myself into'.Jacob's sisters McKenna (age 6) and London (almost 2) were both excited to see the new prince. After Jacob got his feet inked for the baby certificate, one of the nurses put Jacob's inked foot on Sean's arm to 'mark him'. It was the cutest thing I have seen!! McKenna asked her dad how he got that foot print on his arm and he told her "Jacob Kon-Foo kicked me when he came out" McKenna replied with amazement "How did he do that??"
Because Jacob was the first grandson on Sean's side, Jacob got Sean's dad's name as his middle name-David. On Kristie's side, Jacob is the 4 grandson, however March 12th was Kristie's dad's birthday, so both grandpa's are a significant part of Jacob's life.
Kristie looked absolutely beautiful, having that mother glow, and will have her hands full with 3 kids. Thank goodness McKenna will be a big help with Jacob like she was with London

Congradulations Marshalls on your little prince

4 comments:
Oh that is so exciting! Please tell Kristy and Sean congratulations for us! He is going to be one loved little brother!! Thanks for putting pictures up!
He's beautiful. How exciting. Tell them congratulations for me. You and Stu look great. We miss you dearly. Have fun with that baby. Maybe you'll get baby hungry and have one of your own SOON.
love
Hill
Hi Sarah! I can't believe I'm finding everyone! You look great! Hope this finds you well!
Lena :)
Congratulations Aunt!!! He is so cute. Tell Kristie I said hello. I hope she has a quick recovery. I can't believe she already has another one.
Post a Comment