Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sweet 16






HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY LEAH!!

Oh to be 16 again!!! My little sister turned the sweet 16 on March 28th. For her birthday all she wanted was a phone, laptop and porsche. Yeah right! She knew she would not be getting any of them, however my parents surprised her and got her a pink phone for her birthday.

To help celebrate her birthday Stu and I took her out for sushi, and I took her to get a makeover at the MAC counter. She got a new shirt and then we went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. She had no idea that my whole family was going to be there so Stu and I surprised her with balloons and my family (She thought dinner was just going to be the 3 of us). Over all I think she had a good 16th birthday.



Sarah, Mom & Leah








Stu, Sarah & Leah at Happy Sumo










Stu, Cannon & Coleman

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how much your sister and brothers have grown up! Isn't it strange how we have stopped getting older, but everyone younger than us continues to get older?

Kim and Company said...

I'm so happy you are having such a great time with your family! Love you and Stu tons!!