Monday, March 17, 2008

To Grandma's house we go...

This last weekend Stu and I decided to take a visit to Grandma and Grandpa's house...with Blue. This would be his 1st road trip and 1st time to Grandma's and Grandpa's who live in St. George. We left Saturday morning and Blue who loves the car got super excited to take a ride. Surprisingly Blue did really well in the car. We only had to stop once for a potty and get rid of wiggles break and he was ready to push on.

Upon arriving at G & G house, Blue was a little hesitant at first to meet them. He stayed close to mom and dad but by the end of the trip he warmed up to G & G. G & G have a big back yard and we put him back there and he pretty much stayed in the back yard the whole time. Blue was very interested in the birds that visit the back yard. He would just sit and watch them. He was very good and never barked at them to scare them away.

When we got ready to leave on Monday St. Patrick's Day, I think Blue was excited to get to home. He was a good travel buddy who slept most of the way home. I hope our kids will be just like that too.

*Use sound. Here is Blue doing some of his tricks. Shaking hands with G & G and rolling over.

7 comments:

Chris, Kristina, Nathan and Audrey... said...

Your dog is SO cute!!

Alison Hixson said...

So any plans to head north yet? We are still waiting to be "one up"ed! We've got some good ones, you guys are going to freak! Miss ya!

Challise and Rusty said...

SARAH!!! Hello!! I am so glad you are a blogger. I will have to check up on your site and stay updated! Yahoo!!

Lena said...

I love you too! I left you a message on the post prior and you never responded...so sad! :) Your baby Blue is soooo cute! I wish my children were as obedient.

Miss you!

Jeff said...

I'm soooo glad that you found our blog so that we could find yours!!!!

Unknown said...

What a cute dog!

Liz Royall said...

Hello my friend! I am glad that I get to see Blue in a playful kind of mood! Hope everything is going well!