Monday, November 3, 2014

Day Two

Since we didn't use our hopper pass and only had 1 more day left, we hit up Disneyland.  I told Stu the main thing was to get in line for Ana and Elsa.  When we arrived at the park about 10 min before it opened we were not prepared for the amount of people that were there.  It was INSANE.  This is a Monday people, don't you work?  Once we got in the park Stu took off to stand in line for Ana and Elsa and the girls and I found Chip and Dale.  We headed over to Stu who stood in line for an hour just to get a fast pass to come back.  We headed over the Nemo and began the day of standing in lines.  Each line for rides was over an hour.  The girls really did an amazing job waiting.  I was so proud of them.  We stayed all day until the park closed.  It was a long day and a lot learned for our next trip.  I have already started to plan it :-)









 Watching Hannah with Ana and Elsa was so adorable.  I am not sure what she is saying to them, but she sure is telling them quite the story.  


No comments: