I wish we got more sleep then we did. That goes for everyone. Hannah decided that she would not stay in the little twin bed in the room. Abi was sleeping with me and I didn't sleep thinking I would roll onto of her at any given moment and Stu (in the other queen bed) stayed up to watch the Utah football game. But we had plans with Disney so we got up and went.
After much discussion back and forth over the months I finally talked Stu into letting us do the Princess Lunch and of course it was on the day where Hannah got such little sleep. We headed to California Adventure first and decided to hit up rides there, do lunch and then use our hopper pass to hit up Disneyland. Plans...never seem to go according to plan.
First off we happened to run into Sophia the First and Hannah was over the moon. In my haste to get the autograph book I forgot to set the brake and Abi rolled backwards off the curb and fell backwards (mother of the year). We found the Ariel ride and rode it, again and again and again until lunch time. Princess lunch was AMAZING and so magical. She wore her Cinderella dress hoping to met her (she wasn't there). But she did met Ariel, Rapunzel, Jasmine, Snow White and Belle. The excitement in her eyes as each princess was announced was so great. It was so fun to see her eyes sparkle.
After lunch we went back to the hotel room (instead of Disneyland) to take a much needed nap. After a few hours we went back and rode the Ariel ride (again) and stood in line to watch World of Color. Overall..it was fun day, just very exhausting with unforeseen circumstances that arose.
Sunday, November 2, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment