We finally made it back to SLC for the Utah game and Stu's birthday. Stu was flying in later Friday night and the girls and I made the trek across the state by ourselves the day before. I decided a few months ago to run the Haunted Half Marathon and I needed to pick up our packets in Orem. As we were at the mall picking up the packets Hannah had to use the restroom and Abi needed to eat. It just so happens the mall had a "Family Bathroom", which has a big potty and little potty and a place to chance you little one on the counter. Hannah did her business and since I really didn't have a place to feed Abi we all climbed up on the counter so I could feed Abi. You do it where you can..
Friday, October 24, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment