A few weeks before the race I got a call from Liz my running buddy and as we were catching up on our lives I mentioned I was running this race. Liz works every Saturday but it just so happens the gym was closed the Saturday of the race and she decided to sign up. HOLLAR!
The race was awesome. We ran through the Provo Canyon and on running trails. Liz's super fast sister Erin took off and Cole my brother also took off. Liz and I ran together. I had no expectations and was just excited to be running again with my running buddy. We ended up talking for 10 miles. They flew by! We came in at 2:22 which I was happy with. When you go in with no exceptions you are always pleasantly surprised by the outcome.
It was so nice to fun with these fine kids!!
Liz, Erin, Sarah and Cole
Sarah and Liz...together again!
My "big" brother Cole
Liz, Erin, Sarah and Cole

No comments:
Post a Comment