Saturday, May 17, 2014

James Blunt

Who doesn't know James Blunt?  He sings that song "Your Beautiful".  Well I found out he was coming to Reno and I was so excited to go since I have fallen in love with his new CD.  Then I realized it was the same day at the Ogden Marathon and Stu would not be here. :(  Sad face.  I decided to ask my sweet neighbor if she would be willing to come sit on my couch and listen for Hannah so I could still go.  She said YES.  
The concert didn't even start till 8PM and they had an opener so I knew Hannah would be in a deep  sleep.  

I guess I can check this off my list of things to do-go to a concert by myself.  It was a blast and I am SOO glad I went!  He played for almost 2 hours and there were only about 6-7 songs I didn't know. 

Not a great picture, but not to bad of seats in the casino.  I got to sit at a table with a somewhat padded seat.  I was in the 'nose bleed' section and still could see fairly well.  

No comments: