Monday, May 19, 2014

D Day is even closer then we thought..

I found out last week that we will need to deliver this baby via C Section.  Needless to say, I cried.  And cried and cried about this.  I have a low lying placenta that never corrected itself and its too close to the cervix for a safe delivery.  So we need to deliver at 38 weeks-which is in...2 weeks.  The only nice thing is we get to pick our daughters delivery date, but other than that, I am not happy with having to deliver this way.  But..what do you do?  I am glad we can get to 38 weeks at least to let this little one keep on cooking!
I have started to make massive lists of things I need to get done before now and D day.  I sure hope I can get them all done by then.


No comments: