Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Celebrations

We decided when we moved to Reno we would be staying in Reno for Christmas.  This was one of the best decisions we made.  It was amazing to wake up when we wanted to-not having to be somewhere for breakfast at a certain time.  We opened gifts, then ate breakfast then finished opening gifts.  We fed our local missionaries and let them skype with their family.  We stayed in our PJ's all day.  Hannah got to play with her toys all day..It was just amazing.  

 Stu made the neighbor gifts from family recipes.  Popcorn crisp and toffee.  YUMM
 I was craving caramels.  Okay maybe it was the baby..
 Xmas eve pj's.  I wanted to get her some she could wear all the time and she LOVED that they were Ariel
 Heading downstairs to see what Santa brought
 The haul
 She enjoyed opening gifts
 This stack was Hannah's...and she already opened quite a few before this picture
 I think she will be a good big sister
The family on Christmas morning

No comments: