Stu had training all day on Friday so Hannah and I just hung out around the hotel and by the time she woke up from her nap, we headed out for dinner and found a park to let her play.

She found out the slides where quite fun and couldn't get enough of them.

She not only does this at home, but anywhere she is. She is so funny
The next day we headed downtown to Pier 39. I knew she would love the sea lions, and I wasn't wrong. She thought they were so funny and loved to watch them talk and swim in the water. Stu discovered a boat race and took some fun pictures.

Hannah and Mamma

Hannah and Daddy


Hannah found a carousel on our way to the aquarium so we had to stop and give it a whirl
The boats are coming under the Golden Gate Bridge
Alcatraz. Some day I want to take a tour of this place
Later that night after Hannah's nap, we headed back downtown to Ghirardelli Square for dinner and an ice cream sundae.

Family picture in front of the Ghirardelli sign, but the sun was too bright and it washed it out

Eating a sundae. She has to do it herself

SOOO Yummy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment