Kristie's kids picked out the cake. She had to do a 'spin' on the musical notes to make it work! I think it turned out perfect
Saturday, June 1, 2013
Going Away Party
My BFF Kristie gave us a going away party today. It was so nice to see all my friends and to say good bye to them. I know its not forever, when we come to visit we will see them. It's been to nice to know that we are loved by so many.
Also later that night Stu's friends gave us a sending off. Dinner and dessert at our house. Talking till 1AM!! Good times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This makes me so sad. :( When are you guys leaving? I really want to make it down there before you guys go. Even if it is just the kids and I. I know, its not as exciting without Vaughn! That is sweet of Kristi to give you guys a party. You will be missed by so many.
Oh, Vaughn is coming down next Wednesday to fly to New Mexico. Maybe you guys could meet up!!
Post a Comment