Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Almost 2...22 months old

I can't believe I almost have a 2 year old.  Really??  Where did the time go??  Hannah has been busy in the last month.  She isn't 'talking' yet, but she is getting close.  We are still working through the 'unn..unnn.' and pointing to what she wants.  So once we find out what she wants we have her repeat it.  "you want water"?  "Say water".  So its a work in progress.  I can honestly say that is one thing I was not prepared for, being a parent.  Talking-I honestly thought they just start talking.  Silly me-

Here is what we learned from Hannah in the last month:
*She says "Pickle"
*Got another bad cold
*Likes to have socks on when she goes to bed and will NOT go to sleep till they are on
*LOVES to do puzzles.  On the computer or actual puzzles.  She is getting quite good with them
*Has found out that bandaids area  great fashion accessory.  She had some on her arm for a week
*Discovered screaming for fun..is fun.  This seems to happen during dinner and in the car

Nicknames:
Stink bug 

IMG_0864
She is a good 'mamma'  and pushes her baby in the stroller.  She also uses that stroller to torment the dog and chase him around

IMG_0868
Caught her on the move



No comments: