Friday, May 17, 2013

Visiting Great Grandma

With the passing of my grandpa, my grandma hasn't had any visitors in about a month.  So with Stu out of town again, I decided to load up the baby and the dog and head on down to visit her for the week. We had a great time seeing her and spending time with her.  Its so strange to go to their house (they have had the same house since I was born) and not have my grandpa there.  It was so quiet...

I was not sure how it would be traveling with just the baby (I have never gone that far with just her before) but she did great.  We stopped for lunch and I let her and the dog out to play.

IMG_1742
Hannah playing at lunch time

My grandparents back yard was as haven for birds.  My grandpa LOVED his birds.  So my grandma is keeping up the tradition of feeding the birds.  That also includes the hummingbirds.  Hannah was intrigued by 
these small birds that created a 'humm' when they flew.  Here she is looking at the hummingbirds (or Honeybirds as my sister Leah called them)
IMG_1743

My grandma gets a lot of junk mail (who doesn't).  One day she got a bunch of stickers and started to put some on Hannah.  Hannah thought this was so funny and she came to "show" me the creation.

IMG_1753
Sticker Hannah

IMG_1752


No comments: