Saturday, June 5, 2010
Stu is a pilot!
Stu has always wanted to be a pilot so for Christmas I gave him a Discovery Flight where he would get to go up in a plane and actually fly. So Stu took the controls and flew us to Park City. He did it all besides take off and landing. He had a great time and was a natural!
View of temple square
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How fun! I am so jealous! I think that would be such an awesome gift!! Thank you guys for coming up here last week-end. It was so great to see you and I am so glad you got to meet Sam!! Please come up again as soon as you can so we can go and do the Nazz Kart racing!!
That's so awesome & the view is amazing! You guys look like you have so much fun together!
What an awesome wife you are to give him such a cool gift! Thanks for checking in on us even though I am still like 5 months behind- yikes. We hope to make a few trips your way this fall (will you still see us if we are there for BYU games?) My sweet Baila won't be with us much longer- 13 years now, what will we do without her?
Post a Comment