This last weekend Stu, I and a few of our dearest friends spent the weekend up at Stu's family's cabin. There were 10 of us and the dog that came up Friday afternoon and came home Sunday afternoon. The Reeder's Roost is located about 20 miles outside Evenston Wyoming in the Uinta Lands in Utah.
Apart from the fridge not working, a few guests that snore really loud and the idea of 'bears', we had a wonderful time. We played games, ate yummy meals prepared by my cute husband and laughed and laughed. One game that was played each night till about 1 AM was the game Risk. I had never played this game but got sucked into it the 2nd day and enjoyed myself- especially when I completed my mission in a few hours time and won the game. (I am sure it was beginners luck, but whatever). I think we decided to make this an annual friends trip to the cabin because we had so much fun. A tip for next year: bring gags for the snorers or else ear plugs so we can all get some good sleep. :)
The gang playing Risk

Brit, Josh and Kyrie roasting marshmallows
Blue got all muddy after the rain storm
Stu cooking yummy french toast for breakfast. Stu's french toast is legendary at the cabin

The spiral staircase that everyone had to climb to get to the loft where they slept.

4 comments:
Hooray for Reeder's Roost!! That was, seriously, the funnest adventure!! I am so grateful that you invited us! We had such a good time and can't wait to go play again, soon!!
Love you, all! (that includes Blue!!)
YES!!! I would absolutely love to get some pics from you! Stu has my e-mail, so if you want to send them that way, I'd love you... forever!! Plus, then we can e-mail everyday!
Did you happen to notice anything familiar about the pics for my blog from that weekend??? :)
Hi Sarah!
It looks like you had fun! I wish I had a cabin to retreat too!!
Hope you are well.
Love,
Lena
The cabin was awesome... as usual. I loved getting together with everyone. RISK was great and I will take up any challengers that come my way... buuah ha ha ha ha!
A yearly event? Oh ya!
Oh, can we get some copies of your pictures too?
Later,
Josh
Post a Comment