Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Skydiving in Hawaii

So in about a week Stu and I are leaving for Hawaii. It is the 1st time for both of us and we are so excited to go. We have a lot of things planned, we are spending 3 days in Oahu and a week in Kauai. While in Oahu I talked Stu into letting us go skydiving. I have a huge fear of heights and skydiving is the ultimate in overcoming that fear. We found a good deal with a company in Oahu that takes you up 14,000 feet and lets you free fall for 1 minute. Scary but super exciting. The down slide is that I wanted to get pictures. But for $125 you only get 40 and they can only take pictures of one jumper at at time. So $250 for 80 pictures of Stu and I was not quite on the menu. Oh well.

2 comments:

Alison Hixson said...

I am so jealous of you guys! That is so great that you guys are traveling and doing things that you will remember forever!! I hope you guys just have a blast!!

I need to call you Sarah and see if you guys will pick something up for me while you're over there!

Chris, Kristina, Nathan and Audrey... said...

Sounds like you'll have quite an exciting time. I have a fear of heights, but you're much braver then I am. You'll have to take pics of other parts of your trip and post those.