I have found a new job!!
As many of you know I was working for Fidelity Investments. To work at Fidelity you needed to gain your Series 7 licence which is a standard licence in the industry to complete stock trades. While in training and not doing well with the practice test I decide to forgo taking the test and try other alternatives. For the last month and a half I have been working for Fidelity's temp agency taking the same calls and adding seminar reservations to my list of things to do. It has been an okay job where I took a pay cut and benefit cut. I have been looking for a new job and found out today I got the one I wanted.With 50 applicants, narrowing down to 6 and then 3 I came out on top. I feel like I won the lottery. I am working for the director of Medicine and Specialty clinics at the University of Utah hospital. I am going to be his Administrative Assistant, well his and his 7 managers. I finally get to work in the hospital but don't have to worry about blood and needles. YEAH! I start January 7th and could not be happier.

7 comments:
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting.
That is cool Sarah. I am glad that worked out for you. Now you can take lunch breaks with Stu.
Vaughn
Sarah, Congratulations on your new job. That is wonderful that you got it...... Good luck.
That is AWESOME! And you thought you didn't interview well...Merry Christmas!
Good for you, Sarah! That is great...have a wonderful holiday!
Congratulations!! We both start new jobs on January 7th!! What a day!! Hope all goes well!! Leesh :)
Hi Sarah and Stu,
I tried to call you earlier tonight to wish you a Merry Christmas and a great 2008! Sounds like you are off to a great start. I am so happy to hear about your new job. I didn't know about this blog either, but will check back to keep up with all your news. My address book dissapeared from AOL so I'm at a loss in my e-mail efforts. Your dog is adorable. He reminds me of our Bandit that died a few years ago. When we talk, I will share some of our dog issues and solutions with you. Maggie was diagnosed with fear agggression, and Bsron redecorated several pieces of furniture, drapes and woodwork before he settled down. We have traveled that road. There is hope.
Hugs and kisses to you both.
Love,
Ron & Nancy
Post a Comment