Saturday, April 26, 2014

Race in the Rain

I HATE running a race in the rain.  Stu and my brother Coleman signed up to do a 30K which is about 19 miles to help prepare them for the Ogden Marathon in a few weeks.  Stu flew in for the race and then after the week of Hannah and I staying in Utah, we would drive home the next day.
The forecast called for rain!  Stu has never run a race in the rain.  I told him...good luck!  Both him and my brother did AMAZING considering the conditions.  Stu ran most of the race in his rain poncho and Coleman's music kicked out so he had to run in silence, but overall..they ROCKED it.

I snapped this when they arrived back home.  You can see how wet it was outside, but these boys didn't' even look like they were effected (probably because they were so cold and tired :-) )

No comments: