Sunday, March 9, 2014

The gender is...

As I have previously stated we were not going to find out the gender of baby Reeder #2, but we did.  At our 20 week ultrasound I told the tec we didn't want to know and he was very cautious of this when he had to explore that region.  He told us to look away and once he got done with that area he cleared the screen but left the word of the gender on the screen.  I was the only one that saw and I was the only one that didn't want to know!  
Stu and I decided to hold onto the news for awhile and recently we told our friends and family.  Below is the picture we sent out:


Here is the actual picture.  It shows me painting Hannah's hands and then she put it on my belly and we reveled what we are having:


We are super excited by the news of having another girl.  I just wanted to be excited at delivery, and boy would we have been.  We were about 98% sure baby #2 was a boy.  Now we just have to come up with names.


No comments: