Stu and I give each other the TRADITIONAL gifts for wedding anniversaries. This year was copper or wool. I got Stu a copper fire pit for outside and Stu got me 2 dozen roses (just because) made me breakfast and got me a wool cap with diamond earrings inside!! I had asked for something 'sparkly' for Christmas and he surprised me with them for our anniversary!
Hannah is having dad smell one of mom's anniversary flowers
My beautiful diamond earrings
Out on our date
Its been said that after 7 years one gets the 7 year itch. Not sure what they could be taking about. I get my itch scratched everyday by my marvelous husband. :) It is amazing, simply amazing that 7 years have gone by. Some days it does seem like we have been together FOREVER, but most times it seems like we just met and started to date. I love this man so much and am so thankful by all he does for me and our family! 7 year itch..BLA Here is to many many many more years to come. I love you sweetie!!

No comments:
Post a Comment