Thursday, July 11, 2013

23 months..one more month and...2!!

Although its been a challenge to do these pictures every month, I am sooo glad I did.  I made a "1st year" book for Hannah and I will do a "2nd year" book for her.  She has really enjoyed looking at the 1st year book so I think its a good thing I have taken LOTS of pictures for her 2nd year book.

Here is some info about Hannah:

*Throws everything
*Likes to put things between her toes
*Sticks her tongue out when she wants to be funny
*Learned to "wink" by closing both her eyes real fast
*Loves to run away from you and giggle
*Says "thank you" in the most adorable voice
*Likes to do things to make you laugh
*Started to dress herself
*Plugs her nose and shakes her head when something is "stinky"
*Is a great poo finder.  (When Blue goes out to go potty she runs in to tell us he pooed and where to find it)


This was a lazy day.  We both ended up wearing our pj's all day.  I told Stu "don't judge"

IMG_0894

IMG_0901

IMG_0904

No comments: