Monday, February 11, 2013

Mile Marker-18 Months

I can't believe it is here.  Hannah is 18 months old!  Time really does fly when you watch those little ones grow up.  I am so glad I get to watch her grow each day!

IMG_0543
She has too much to see than to just sit and get her picture taken.  She is 'telling' us that.

IMG_0528
If only I could go play...

IMG_0561
Sweet Angel face

IMG_0564
There was a 5 month old bulldog at City Creek and Hannah just giggled while she licked her face

Hannah exploded with all the new things she started doing.  Here is a sample of it all:

*She can click her tongue aganist the roof of her mouth to make noises
*Likes to wear my glasses because she sees me wearing them
*Started to draw on paper, but mostly likes to just 'hold' the pencils then to color with them
*Likes chips and salsa
*Loves pomegranate seeds and cucumbers
*Interested in the Kindle and has started to watch clips from You Tube (Elmo mostly)
*Take off her socks off and will pick out the toe jam in between her toes
*Knocks on doors
*Can climb the stairs and up on chairs
*Says 'naa..noo' and shakes her head.  Its cute, but I bet her saying no all the time will get old

 

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Sarah Hannah is so dang cute, this summer we need to get the girls together.