Tuesday, September 11, 2012

13 months old

So I decided that since I only have one child right now...and I CAN...I would keep taking monthly pictures of Hannah.  It was so fun to go back after the 1st year and see how she has changed so I wanted to keep doing it.

So here is Hannah at 13 months and here are a few things we learned about her from her 1st birthday:

*Mastered going up the stairs
*Sign's "Milk" and is getting better at "More"
*Caught her trying to stand unassisted
*Helps mom get dressed by putting her arms through the arm holes
*Learned to blow kisses (but doesn't always 'release' the kiss)
*Had her first taste of sugar at her birthday and is a big fan of it now

*Towards the end of the month is getting better at standing unassisted and holding objects while standing
*Became terrified of going down the stairs on her stomach.  I think it stemed from one day when she got going to fast and went down faster then she thought and it scared her
*Says "okay" and "hhhhhhooooootttt" (HOT).  its said all drawn out
*Took her first steps on the 9th of September, just shy of her 13th month birthday

IMG_4776
*Note the new "monthly" counter in the background.  I have laminated it for more durability
IMG_4786
So big...standing all by herself.  Blue in the background
IMG_4764
IMG_4794
Where did the last year go?  


No comments: