Monday, August 13, 2012

1st Birthday

I can't believe my baby girl is 1 years old. Boy did this year just fly, she isn't a baby any more-she is a toddler. (She will always be my baby however). Her birthday fell on a sunny Saturday and we had a great turn out. We had a Ladybug themed party.

Mod Lady Red Sarah Reeder 4x6 proof2
Hannah's invitation


Keeping with the ladybug theme, all the tables were decorated with red table covers and black spots

I call this the Hannah table. We had candy, her birth book, thank you flowers and her monthly pictures to show her progression to this day.

Hannah's bib was a ladybug with her name on it and a #1


IMG_4748
Daddy made the Red Velvet Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. They were Super Duper yummy!

IMG_4525
Hannah's first taste of sugar was this cupcake. She LOVED it

IMG_4540
Trying to get every last lick in

IMG_4597
This was probably one of her favorite presents. She would squeal every time she tried to roll it away

IMG_4689
"I am so excited"

IMG_4729
Happy Hannah. I think she had a great birthday

IMG_4481
One big happy family

1 comment:

Alison Hixson said...

I can't believe she is a year old already! She is the cutest little thing ever! Sorry we couldn't make it down to help you celebrate! Give her a big hug and kiss for us!!

P.S. Vaughn told me that I have to tell you the name of our baby, but I don't know if I'm ready. I told him that if we told you, then the name would be set in stone and we wouldn't be able to change our minds!!!