With Leah being in town we hit up City Creek and took her pictures there. She has all but destroyed by month sign, but that's okay. I think I am done with it anyways.
Here are some new things about Hannah:
*She clucks like a chicken
*She growls
*Knows how to click her tongue against the roof of her mouth
*Started swimming lessons and loves the water
*LOVES to play with the door stops that stop the door for hitting the wall. We have had to glue the stopper to the copper coil cuz she puts it in her mouth
*Can pull herself up to a standing position
*Loves to sleep in the corners of her crib
*Plays the game "I get you" where you crawl after her and she crawls away, then you turn it around and say "don't get me" and she crawls after you
*Is into EVERYTHING
Nicknames:
Hurricane Hannah

Happy Hannah

She has learned origami

We gave her a rock to distract her from the paper

No comments:
Post a Comment