Today we ran our last 5K to qualify for the St. George Marathon. Because I was not prepared to run a 1/2 yet (Stu was ready) we stuck to the 5K. I was shooting to just finish, but Stu was ready to run and he came in 3rd in his age division. I was so proud of him! We actually had Erin and Rachel that got 1st in their age division (Erin was in my group, she was first and I was 22nd over all). The only crappy thing was that it RAINed. Can you believe it. The weather the day before was sun and 60 and then we wake up to rain. Luckily it was only 3 miles, but still , running in the cold rain-SUCKS. Stu and Sarah
A amour..Love. Stuart and Sarah met in April 2006 at church. After Stu broke up with the girl he was dating, Sarah moved right in and they have been together ever since. They were engaged on August 4th 2006 and married in the Salt Lake Temple on January 3rd 2007. In November of 2007 Blue joined our family. Since then we have enjoyed the pleasure of puppyhood that only a dog can bring! Little Miss Hannah joined the group on August 11th and having her in our home, completes the Reeder Circle!
No comments:
Post a Comment