Thursday, October 13, 2011

1st time flying

Before RSV season hits, we wanted to introduce Hannah to her East Coast G & G. So we boarded a plan and went to Virgina for a few days. Hannah was a great traveler. We were really blessed that she was because going out there turned out to be a VERY LONG day.


Family in the airport
Little Miss sleeping away. Not sure if she slept so good because she got her shots the day before or if she was just a good traveler


Coming home from Virginia



Hannah and Sarah


Family pictures in our Ute gear


Such a cute family


Hannah talking to mom..she has so much to tell me



Little Cutie


2 comments:

Hillary said...

Sarah, she is getting so big. I love her big smile. Time flies by too fast. We need to catch up. I wanna hear about your trip!

Alison Hixson said...

So cute! I love her smile! I can't believe she is smiling already! Time is flying by way to quickly! Give her a BIG hug and a kiss from us!!