She is sooooo beautiful!! Once my boys get in school for a bit, I want to come over and watch her so you can sleep! I think that is the best gift a friend can give a new mother, time to sleep. :-) Love you! Kim
She is so perfect!!! So gorgeous, and very alert for such a little girl! You guys look so happy and I am so happy for you! Love that full head of dark hair! : )
Congratz she is beautiful. And I love how you spelled her name my Hannah love it too. We will have to get the girls together. Glad everything went well!!!
A amour..Love. Stuart and Sarah met in April 2006 at church. After Stu broke up with the girl he was dating, Sarah moved right in and they have been together ever since. They were engaged on August 4th 2006 and married in the Salt Lake Temple on January 3rd 2007. In November of 2007 Blue joined our family. Since then we have enjoyed the pleasure of puppyhood that only a dog can bring! Little Miss Hannah joined the group on August 11th and having her in our home, completes the Reeder Circle!
5 comments:
She is sooooo beautiful!! Once my boys get in school for a bit, I want to come over and watch her so you can sleep! I think that is the best gift a friend can give a new mother, time to sleep. :-)
Love you! Kim
She is so perfect!!! So gorgeous, and very alert for such a little girl! You guys look so happy and I am so happy for you! Love that full head of dark hair! : )
Congratz she is beautiful. And I love how you spelled her name my Hannah love it too. We will have to get the girls together. Glad everything went well!!!
She is so beautiful!!! Almost makes me want another one....not quite, but she could tip me over to that side!! Congrats!!
She is adorable. We need to come see her again.
Post a Comment