Thursday, April 14, 2011

24 Weeks

I realized I have not posted any 'belly' pictures. I am quite proud of my belly and the little one moving around inside. I am so delighted to get those little push and kicks. I am sure they will get stronger and harder later on...and I say BRING IT! I can't wait. I just hit my 24 weeks mark today so I am almost done with my 6th month. Our little miss is the length of an ear of corn and has taste buds. I bet she is loving all the chocolate and chips and salsa I can't stop eating :) My pregnancy has been amazing so far and like I said I am just enjoying every minute of it. We are excited to see our little one but NOT before the end of July. She needs to stay in there and get a little cuter :)

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I LOVE IT! You look so cute! so good to hear the baby and you are doing well. Can't wait to meet little Hannah! Love you girl!

Ashlee said...

Super cute, you are still so tiny. So are you going to use the same name you wanted to use before. The one I know very well? Cant wait to see baby girl