Happy New Year to each and every one of you. I hope 2011 brings you joys and blessings. Since Stu was so excited to bring in the New Year and spilled the beans on facebook I thought maybe I should blog it now.
We are expecting...again :) We are super excited and nervous. I am almost out of my 1st trimester and I am excited to cross that bridge. We have had a few ultrasounds and saw the heartbeat which was so promising. There is just 1 in there this time. The funny part is that we are due on August 4th...the same day our twins were due. I guess I can only get pregnant once a year :)
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
YAY!!!! I am so happy for you! That is so exiting...a phone call or a text would have been nice though! JK! You could be like my dad's parents. He and his twin brother were born on August 16th, 4 years later his little brother was born on August 16th and then 8 years later their little sister was born on August 17th! She missed it by 2 hours! Hopefully, you aren't really like that though! I am glad you are so far along and that you've heard the heartbeat!! Yay!! Love ya and miss ya!
That is so fun! I had no idea. You guys will be great parents. :)
YEAY!! I'm so excited!! I miss you guys! I'm so excited to see the baby bump grow :)
I never did tell you congrats!! We are so excited for you. I am sooooo behind on my blog but slowly trying to play catch up. Hopefully all continues well. You will be a great mommy!!
Post a Comment