Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas was BUSY this year. Stu had to work Christmas Eve into Christmas morning so as soon as he got home Christmas morning, we did Christmas at our house. It was rushed but we had to hurry so we could get to the Nicholls house by 9AM to do presents there. After opening gifts and eating breakfast at the Nicholls (by now it is 11AM) I took Stu up to his parents house to get some sleep. He was only able to sleep till 3PM because we still had to do Christmas at the Reeder's and that started at 4PM. After presents we had dinner and talked and played. Stu, Blue and I didn't get home till 1:30AM (talk about a LONG day). Isn't Christmas suppose to be a chill day?
As many (I hope) know-Stu and I are expecting in August 2010. We told our families on Christmas morning by giving our mom's each a jar of Prego spaghetti sauce. They both had the same reaction when they opened the gift "yeah a jar of spaghetti sauce". As you can see from the picture below I added words so I made sense, but it still took the mom's a few minutes to catch on. It says "Stu and Sarah are... and then the Prego is already there"
Mom Reeder's reaction when she opened her jar of spaghetti sauce

Mom Nicholls reaction when she opened her jar of spaghetti sauce

All the other family members are super excited since it is the 1st on both sides. We are just trying to absorb the details of just what this all means
Merry Christmas to all!

4 comments:

Chris, Kristina, Nathan and Audrey... said...

Congratulations on the new baby!! That's so exciting!!!

Chelsea said...

congrats on the baby guys that is so exciting!

Alison Hixson said...

Yay! It is soooo about time!! Vaughn and I are way excited for you guys! You will definitely have to come up before your little bambino gets here!! Congratulations!!!

Lena said...

I'm so late on reading this but Congratulations!! I'm very excited for you!