Everyone has got one.. or two. What is yours? I have one of my own and I know Stu does too (at least I think he does :) )
New Year's Resolution for Stu and Sarah
*Get in shape. (Isn't this everyone's??) We have a trip to Hawaii planned in June and if it takes the Biggest Looser 4 months to get into that great of shape..I know I have at least another month to procrastinate :)
*Run another 1/2 marathon
New Year's Resolution for Stu
*Survive nursing school (after this year just one more semester to go)
New Year's Resolution for Sarah
*Get caught up on scrapbooking (or else stop taking pictures that I will have to scrapbook)
Of course there are plenty more we can put on there, but why have a ton of resolutions and not fulfill them. With a few resolutions you will for sure keep them.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment